Thursday 3 May 2012

My Top Ten Hong Kong Movie Theme Songs

While preparations are being made for the second part of my Wang Lung-Wei article, I thought I would just post something up that I've been thinking about for a long time. Hong Kong films are known for many things but one aspect I enjoy are the theme songs that usually accompany the film. What's more impressive is that more often then not those songs are sung by the actors appearing in the movie. So I thought I would post my top ten Hong Kong Movie Theme Songs.

Number Ten: Winners & Sinners


Number Nine: The Young Master


Number Eight: A Better Tomorrow 2


Number Seven: Project A


Number Six: A Chinese Ghost Story


Number Five: Full Contact


Number Four: Aces Go Places


Number Three: Inferal Affairs


Number Two: Police Story


Number One: Fist of Fury


That's all for today, see you all with part two of the article soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment